- regular fit
- Special Fabrics:
- water-repellent (Eco Finish), windproof, breathable
- urban rain jacket for cycling
- water-, wind- and dirt-repellent
- press stud fastener
- 4 front zip pockets
- hood fits under the bicycle helmet
- reflective elements
- largely made of recycled material from mass balance sourcing (made from used tyres)
- Green Shape label and Green Button seal for environmentally-friendly and fairly-manufactured products
- climate-neutral production
- Exterior: 74 % polyamide, 26 % polyester
- Membrane: 100 % polyurethane
- Lower Lining: 100 % polyamide
- Upper Lining: 100 % polyamide
Ceplex Active is a high-quality membrane or coating - permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. It withstands a water depth of at least 10,000 mm (JIS L 1092 B). This diaphragm is 100% PTFE-free.
VAUDE products with Eco Finish are environmentally friendly, water-repellent and are manufactured without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in many outdoor products to waterproof the outer fabric. As they are not degradable, accumulate in the body and are suspected of being harmful to health, VAUDE has decided not to use PFCs at all.
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, and with resource-saving manufacturing and fair production. The criteria for evaluation are strict. They are continuously reviewed and cover the entire product life cycle from development and production to maintenance and usability after use. VAUDE Green Shape products offer you the highest quality and functionality. At the same time, they give you the certainty that the environment is being polluted as little as possible.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x VAUDE Mens Comyou Pro Rain Jacket
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00