- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Always under power: the eBracket 28 Backpack by VAUDE
The eBracket 28 is an all-mountain backpack designed specifically for E-bikers. It is equipped with all the refinements that electric cyclists need on the road. A separate compartment offers space for a second battery, and a charger is also easily stored in the backpack, so that you are not " left behind" on longer tours. In the comfortable hip belt, which also has a compressing effect, there are compartments for e.g. your keys or a detachable E-bike display. Helmet holder, rain cover, flashing light holder and a lined compartment for goggles with zip pocket are also on board. Thanks to the clever compartmentalisation, the battery and other heavy items are always close to the back. This means optimum weight distribution and thus increased comfort. The tool organiser in the front compartment is also practical, keeping things tidy when out and about and ensuring that tools are quickly accessible for repairs in the event of a breakdown. The eBracket 28 has an environmentally friendly, PFC-free coating that makes minor downpours and moisture roll off in an instant. This makes the backpack ideal for E-bikers who want to travel sustainably!
- All Mountain, City & Touring, E-Bike
- Daypack with E-bike battery compartment
- Dimensions (HxWxD):
- 55 x 30 x 20 cm
- 28 litres
- Main: 79 % polyamide, 21 % polyester (400D Diamond Ripstop polyurethane coated)
- Second: 100 % polyester (600D polyester recycled PU coated)
- Lining: 100 % polyamide (200 D polyurethane coated)
- Rain Cover O: 100 % polyamide
- Rain Cover Coating: 100 % polyurethane (190 T polyurethane coated)
- Load Capacity (max.):
- 8 kg
- spacious main compartment and optimal weight distribution
- separate compartment for the 2nd battery in the main compartment
- suitable for batteries of various brands up to a max. length of 50 cm
- wide, breathable hip belt with compression function
- padded hip belt with pocket
- side zip pocket for mini-pump
- tool compartment
- separate hydration system compartment
- helmet holder with additional packing function
- side compression straps
- side net pockets
- flashing light holder
- reflective elements
- incl. rain cover, with holder for flashing light
- sustainable eco-friendly production
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products made of sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production. The criteria for evaluation are strict. They are continuously reviewed and cover the entire product life cycle from development and production to maintenance and usability after use. VAUDE Green Shape products offer you the highest quality and functionality. At the same time, they give you the certainty that the environment is being polluted as little as possible.
VAUDE products with Eco Finish are environmentally friendly, water-repellent and are manufactured without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in many outdoor products to waterproof the outer fabric. As they are not degradable, accumulate in the body and are suspected of being harmful to health, VAUDE has decided not to use PFCs at all.
Vent Active Bike Back System:
The Aeroflex back system is used in backpacks that are intended for one-day and multi-day hiking tours with light to a standard amount of cargo. Thanks to ventilation channels in the padded compartments and an ergonomic EMP back plate, pack stability and load transfer as well as a comfortable carrying climate are guaranteed.
This product was specially developed to meet the requirements and needs of E-bikers. The specific properties of the product offer advantages for E-biking, but can of course also be used on bikes without electric drivetrains.
- 1 x VAUDE eBracket 28 backpack
- 1 x rain cover
- black/28 litres: 1360 g