- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
The KICKR V5 Trainer by Wahoo Offers a Realistic Riding Experience
The KICKR V5 Trainer from Wahoo offers almost the same riding experience indoors as outdoors. AXIS feet allow the trainer to move sideways, imitating the natural movement of a bicycle while riding. You can connect your trainer to your home network via Bluetooth and ANT+, or by using an adapter, ensuring a constant connection which does not falter during your session. 2200 watts of braking power allows for strong starts, and the stable steel frame is designed for a long service life.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:
Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
Design: fixed trainer with direct drive
Resistance Adjustment: automatic
Brake Power (max.): 2200 W
Simulated Slope (max.): 20 %
Power Meter: Yes, accuracy +/- 1 %
Data Transfer: Bluetooth, ANT+, ANT+ FE-C
Protocol: S&C (Speed & Cadence), PWR (Power), FE-C (Fitness Equipment Control)
Resistance Unit: electromagnetic brake
Resistance Levels: continuous
Fly Wheel: 7 kg
Power Source: 100 - 240 V, cannot operate without power
Dimensions (L x W x H): 510 mm x 710 mm x 440 mm
- iPhone or iPad with iOS 11 or newer
- Smartphones and tablets with Android 6 or later and Bluetooth 4.0
- Mac requires an ANT+ USB stick or BTLE
- Windows requires an ANT+ USB Stick or BTLE
iPhone iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Wheel Size: 24" , 26" , 27.5" , 28" , 29"
Axle Type: quick release, thru-axle
Over Locknut Dimension: 12 x 142 mm, 12 x148 mm, 10 x 130 mm, 10 x 135 mm
Freehub Compatibility: 8/9/10/11-speed Shimano/SRAM (Road)
Accessories: KICKR Headwind, ELEMNT Training Computer, KICKR Climb
Note: Assembly of 8-/9-/10-speed cassettes on Shimano freehub bodies requires a 1.85 mm spacer.
Weight Limit: 114 kg (rider weight)
- SYSTM (60 days free trial)
- lateral movement for a more authentic riding experience
- no calibration required
- records all important data without additional sensors (Speed & Cadence, PWR)
- low-noise operation due to belt drive
- resistance setting via smartphone, tablet or computer
- for bicycles with and without disc brakes
- also equipped for boost axles
- up to three Bluetooth connections possible at once
- height adjustable in accordance with wheel size
- LED display
- sturdy steel construction
The KICKR calibrates itself automatically while driving, without the need for advanced manual adjustment.
AXIS Stiff and Easy Feet
AXIS feet allow for lateral movement of the KICKR, creating an even more realistic driving experience. They are adjustable in three different hardness levels, depending on riding style and body weight.
Direct Connect Port
The KICKR can be connected directly to your home network via an adapter. avoiding interruption of the connection and therefore leaving your training session undisturbed.
- 1 x Wahoo KICKR V5 trainer
- 1 x Wahoo power pack
- 1 x 11-speed cassette (11-28, Shimano Road compatible)
- 1 x (Shimano freehub body)
- 1 x Wahoo spacer for brake pads
- 1 x Wahoo spacer for freewheel, 1.8 mm
- 1 x Wahoo drive side adapter for 130 mm / 135 mm quick release
- 1 x Wahoo spacer for 130 mm / 135 mm quick release
- 1 x Wahoo drive side adapter for 12 x 142 mm / 12 x 148 mm thru axle
- 1 x Wahoo hub spacing for thru axle (switchable)
- 3 x Wahoo AXIS feet Stiff and Easy Feet