- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.83 / 5.00
The all-rounder for professionals: the Trans Alpine Pro 28 backpack from deuter
The darling of ambitious touring bikers and alpine crossers, this backpack has been completely redesigned to be the perfect trail companion. Thanks to the Airstripes back system, the Trans Alpine Pro 28 delivers superior ventilation with optimum control. Its functional layout and large, fold-out organising compartment create order and clarity.
Application: All Mountain
Type: hydration pack, all-round backpack
Volume: 28 litres
Water Bladder Compartment: 3 litres
- round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- separate bottom compartment with removable intermediate shelf
- two exterior side pockets
- wet laundry compartment
- padded hip belt
- rear slide-in zip compartment for smartphones
- Pull-Forward hip fins allow for easy and accurate fitting
- position adjustment belt for individual adjustment of the load distribution across shoulders
- continuously-adjustable chest strap
- removable rain cover with storage compartment
- compatible with all deuter drinking systems with up to 3 litres of volume
- sunglasses attachment on the shoulder strap
- SOS label
- compatible with the deuter E-Pocket battery pocket insert
- Grip Pad on shoulder strap
E-Pocket for Backpacks w/ H2O-Loop
- the deuter Tool Pocket fits perfectly into the front pocket
Tool Pocket for Trans Alpine Backpacks
Airstripes Pro System
The lower back support on the Airstripes System is equipped with ventilation channels, and a Wide-Air Mesh cover as well as the padding gaps ensure maximum air circulation and a compact, secure fit.
The anatomically-shaped airy shoulder straps guarantee freedom of movement. An adjustable chest strap keeps the shoulder straps firmly in place.
The ingenious Auto-Compress hip fins system ensures a firm fit in every situation: the anatomically-shaped fins nestle perfectly around the hips thanks to their very far inward starting point. Its belt construction with automatic side compression and pull-forward adjustment fixes the backpack quickly and compactly.
The internal, flexible frame made of permanently elastic spring steel distributes the load evenly, stabilises the carrying system and keeps it in shape. It follows the movements of the wearer confidently.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, the tear-resistant and lightweight fabric is universally applicable. When it comes to keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible under medium load, this is the ideal choice. The " Deuter-Super-Polytex BS" version is produced according to strict Bluesign standards.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 x deuter Trans Alpine Pro 28 backpack
- black-graphite/28 litres: 1550 g