- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.85 / 5.00
The Xpresso 2 clipless pedals by time - light and stable
The time Xpresso 2 clipless pedals offer tension, comfort and efficiency thanks to their large 700 mm² contact area, low pedal surface and adjustable pedal plate. If you have never ridden with clipless pedals or have problems with them, you will love the Iclic system. With the Iclic system, the pedal mechanism remains open and clicking the pedal back into place is almost effortless.
Type: clipless pedals
Pedal System: time Iclic
Cleat Mount: 3-bolt
Body Material: composite
Axle Material: steel
Float: + 5° / - 5°, 0°
Recommended Cleats: time Iclic / Iclic 2 / Xpresso / Xpro cleats
Pedal Centre to Crankarm Distance: 57 mm
- 13.5 mm distance between shoe sole and pedal axle
- fiberglass-reinforced composite body
- 700 mm² large contact area
- carbon leaf spring can be adjusted in three different release hardnesses
- +/- 5° / 2.5 mm float, 0° / 0 mm float
BioPosition is the distance between the sole of the shoe and the pedal axle. The closer your foot is to the pedal axle, the less vibration you get when pedalling and the rounder your pedal stroke becomes. In short, you ride more efficiently. For time this distance is only 13.5 mm.
Oversize Pedal Platform
The oversized pedal contact area of 700 mm² offers perfect stability at all times.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 pair of time Xpresso 2 clipless pedals
- black/universal: 230 g (Paar)