- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
With the Tubeless Kit MTB consisting of tune rim tape, tyre sealant and tubeless valves you can start getting tubeless
The Tubeless Kit MTB consisting of tune rim tape, tyre sealant and tubeless valves paves the way for tubeless trail fun on a Mountain bike. With the rim tape you lay a good base, because it adapts perfectly to the rim bed. The One Shot tyre sealant contains neither ammonia nor natural latex and seals tyres reliably. It provides very good puncture protection for punctures and small cuts without damaging the tyre or rim. The application temperature is between -10° and 80° Celsius, the average duration of effectiveness ranges from 9 to 12 months, depending on external conditions and the amount used. In the valve, an additional rubber seal integrated in the valve nut ensures perfectly sealed performance and does not allow air or sealant to escape. A universal rubber cone adapts optimally to the many different tubeless rims.
Length: 11 m
Width: 28 mm, 30 mm
Tubeless Compatible: yes
Valve Type: Presta
Length: 35 mm
Valve Hole Diameter: up to 8 mm
Designation: One Shot Sealant
Application: tyre sealant
Contains: 120 ml
Contains Ammonia: no
- rim tape is tear-resistant with relatively low stretch
- rim tape is heat, cold and abrasion resistant with high adhesive strength
- rim tape is sufficient for approx. 5 29" rims
- tyre sealant is ammonia-free
- valve has removable valve core
- tyre sealant temperature range is -10 °C to 80 °C
- tyre sealant effective period is 9 to 10 months
Tyre Sealant Use:
- shake well before using
- unscrew the tip, remove the seal and then screw the tip back on
- removal of the valve core by means of the valve core tool integrated in the bottle base
- remove the end cap from the tip and insert it into the opening of the valve paying attention to the 12 o'clock position of the valve to prevent accidental leakage
- turn the wheel 180° so that the bottle is at the 6 o'clock position and press the contents into the tyre
- remove One Shot bottle, put on end cap and screw in the valve core with a tool (do not overtighten)
- clamp the valve core tool back into the provided opening in the bottom of the bottle
- inflate tyres with air pump, compressor or CO² cartridges
CLP Regulation Label:
Signal Word: Caution
H303 May be harmful if swallowed.
H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H318 Causes serious eye damage.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P103 Read label before use.
P261 Avoid breathing dust / fume / gas / mist / vapours / spray.
P262 Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P263 Avoid contact during pregnancy and while nursing.
P280 Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
Tune GmbH, Im Mittelfeld 18, D - 79426 Buggingen
+49 7631 7.480.730
- 1 x tune rim tape
- 1 x tune One Shot tyre sealant
- 2 x tune Road tubeless valves
- 2 x tune nuts