- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
Note: According to German street regulations, the integrated LEDs are not active bicycle lighting.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:
Here you will find more information about the return and recycling of used batteries and electronic devices.
Air Circulation Vents: 19
Construction: Double In-Mould
Closure System: ratchet
- 40 LEDs distributed over the helmet
- a light sensor automatically activates the lighting when needed
- integrated battery with 6:00 to 12:00 hours runtime
- comfortable fit thanks to Anatomic IAS size adjustment and FAS webbing system
- resistant double-wall construction
- better protection for the back of the head due to deep drawn back side
- reflective straps and logos
- quick one-handed putting on and taking off due to Monomatic closure
- adjustable visor
- integrated fly net at the front openings
- washable padding
Anatomic IAS adjustment system:
With the uvex Anatomic IAS system, helmet width and height can be individually adjusted with millimetre precision in no time flat. The dial for size adjustment is partly made of soft components, which make it extra grippy. To the left and right of the dial are additional IAS wings with soft components that enclose the back of the head and tighten the helmet's hold.
The polycarbonate outer shell is glued to the EPS inner shell, which increases the resistance of the helmet. Ventilation openings can also be shaped more easily, which means that helmets with In-Mould construction generally have better ventilation systems. Helmets built with the Double In-Mould process have a second polycarbonate shell that protects the lower edge areas from damage.
The Fast-Adapting-System (FAS) strap can be infinitely adjusted to the head and allows a firm, secure fit. This way, the helmet remains firmly on the head and protects it even in extreme situations such as falls.
The Monomatic fastener by uvex is a ratchet fastener that can be opened and closed with one hand at the touch of a button.
Fresh air flows into the helmet through ventilation channels at the front of the helmet. From there, it is directed around the head and provides cooling. The warm air flows out of the helmet through outlets at the rear. And if you should need less cooling, the ventilation ducts can simply be closed up.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 x uvex finale light 2.0 helmet
- 1 x 0.5 m USB charging cable