- All Mountain, Enduro, Cross Country, Gravel
- short sleeve
- Special Fabrics:
- Triangle, Majestic
- Temperature Range:
- 1/3 (summer)
- Product Line:
- short-sleeved jersey for trail, touring, cross-country and gravel use
- roomy chest area offers space for padding, maintains freedom of movement
- set-in sleeves for a more body-hugging shape
- abrasion-resistant Triangle circular knit fabric is horizontally stretchable for flexibility and stability at the same time (UPF 35)
- soft, moisture-wicking layer of Majestic material in the collar and sleeve hems
- comfortable, versatile trailFit with extended torso area
- Zodzilla gradient from blue to black
- ideal in combination with Trail Liner and Cargo Shorts
Materials:94% polyester, 5% polyamide, 1% elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are manufactured specifically for cycling. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x ASSOS Trail T3 jersey
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00