C-BEAR BB386EVO SRAM DUB Race Bottom Bracket, 46 x 86.5 mm
C-BEAR BB386EVO SRAM DUB Race bottom bracket - For on-road use
The C-BEAR BB386EVO SRAM DUB Race bottom bracket with its low-friction, high efficiency ceramic bearings is particularly suitable for use on (dry) roads. It has CNC machined aluminium bearing cups, as per usual from C-BEAR. Of course you can only use this BB386EVO bottom bracket with SRAM DUB cranks, which have a special axle diameter (28.99 mm).
- Shell Diameter:
- 46 mm
- Shell Width:
- 86.5 mm
- Axle Diameter:
- 28.99 mm (DUB)
- Bottom Bracket Cup Material:
- SRAM DUB (Eagle, Eagle AXS, Red eTap AXS, Force eTap AXS)
- Race version, designed for driving on dry, clean roads
- very efficient, low rolling resistance
- CNC machined bearing cups
C-BEAR (Ceramic BEARings) Inner bearings are available with 2 different types of ceramic bearings. The Race bottom bracket bearings are designed for low rolling resistance and intended for use on dry roads. They placed in the top 3 for bottom bracket efficiency in a study by the independent Friction Facts Lab (with first place going to an unsealed bottom bracket for indoor use).
High Quality Bearing Cups
C-BEAR bearing cups are made of CNC precision-machined aluminium. C-BEAR adopted an anti-plastic stance as early as 2011/2012, when plastic additives were just becoming the norm in bottom bracket manufacturing. Metal housings mean higher accuracy, lower tolerances and avoiding flex and deformation.
- 1 x C-BEAR DUB BB386 left bearing cup incl. ceramic bearings
- 1 x C-BEAR DUB BB386 right bearing cup incl. ceramic bearings
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00