Cyclus Tools Chainring Assembly Pliers with Bit-D for Chainring Bolts
In addition, the Chainringr pliers allow you to work safely, as you can no longer slip off the chainring bolts.
With the guide for hexagon / Torx (diameter 7 mm), as well as the receptacle for the bits offered as accessories for counterholding, changing the chainrings becomes child's play.
The included Bit-D has two drivers with 1.5 mm width and is compatible with things such as Shimano chainring bolts.
- enables easy assembly and disassembly of chainring bolts
- reliably prevents screws slipping
- bits available separately for universal application
- with Bit-D for e.g. Shimano, Truvativ
- 1 x Cyclus Tools chainring mounting pliers
- 1 x Bit-D (2 x tappets, 1.5 mm)
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00