The quick-release nut makes it easier to work with all Cyclus Tools press-fit and milling tools. Pressing or milling becomes much more effective, as the time-consuming turning in and out of the threaded block is no longer necessary. This saves valuable time. The thread is opened by pressing the quick-release nut together. This allows the threaded block to be slid over the threaded rod as needed. When closed, the quick-release nut functions as a threaded nut. Ample thread turns and the robust design of the quick-action clamp nut also allow high contact pressure when pressing. The ergonomic shape allows comfortable and safe work. You can retrofit the quick-release nut to existing tools with threaded rods.
- tough fine-cast workshop design
- several threads allow high contact pressure
- ergonomic handles for safe working
- suitable for all press-in and milling tools from Cyclus Tools
- quick-release nut open = thread deactivated
- quick-release nut closed = function as threaded nut
- 1 x Cyclus Tools Tr 16x3 quick release nut