- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- Dynamic Watts-Up Wax
- Drivetrain lubricant
- developed specifically for indoor use
- reduces chain noise to a minimum
- hardly any abrasion for a clean training environment
- environmentally-friendly formula
- Thoroughly clean the chain, cassette and chainrings with degreasing cleaner
- Wash off with water
- Allow to dry completely
- shake bottle thoroughly
- Apply Watts-Up Wax to the inside and outside of each chain link
- Allow to cure for at least 2 - 3 hours before the first ride
- Remove excess wax with cloth or brush
- Remove dirt and excess wax from the chain with a cloth
- Apply one drop to the inside and outside of each chain link
- Leave on for 2 - 3 hours
Note from the manufacturer:This wax can also be used outdoors, but only in dry weather. If you want to use your bike outdoors in wet conditions, you can apply any other Dynamic wax over Watts-Up Wax.
Hazardous Substance:No marking required.
Safety Information:P233 Keep container tightly closed.
P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P271 Avoid release to the environment.
P305+P351+P338 In case of contact with eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if possible. Continue flushing.
Manufacturer:Dynamic Bikecare BV
Slotenmakerstraat 11, 2672GC, Naaldwijk, Netherlands
Models:Dropper bottle, 100 ml:
- Nominal Amount:
- 100 ml
- Packaging Type:
- dropper bottle
- Manufacturer Number:
- 1 x Dynamic Watts-Up Wax Chain Wax