Endura Pro SL EGM Bibtight Women's Bib Tights
The Pro SL Bibtight for women by Endura allows for quick breaks even in cooler seasons
The Endura Pro SL Bibtight with EGM chamois are long bib tights for road cyclists, which fit perfectly and keep cool wind at bay. The practical zipperless DropSeat construction allows you to take easy bathroom breaks by simply pulling the stretchy fabric down at the back. The front torso with flexible straps delivers good support and is particularly breathable. The pants are made of several panels and are pre-shaped, and together with the 4-way stretch material ensures a comfortable fit. The bib tights are windproof, breathable and have a water-repellent, PFC-free coating at the front and in the seat area.
- Women's 800 Series Conform EGM
- Special Fabrics:
- windproof, breathable, DWR (water-repellent)
- Product Line:
- Pro SL
- Drop Seat construction without zipper for quick bathroom breaks
- 4-way stretch fabric for ideal fit
- preformed with panel design
- windproof and breathable
- wide, stretchy straps with especially breathable front area
- front and seat area with long-lasting water-repellent DWR coating
- chamois with antibacterial effect thanks to zinc pyrithione
- part of the Ergonomistry project, which utilises medical expertise and various test riders to create ergonomic feel-good products
- free from PFCs
Materials:53% polyester, 32% polyamide (nylon), 11% elastane, 4% polyurethane
Note from the manufacturer:Water-repellent clothing needs regular care. No environmentally harmful PFCs were used in the coating of this garment. The waterproof coating should be renewed from time to time, e.g. with the wash - ideally with a PFC-free waterproofing agent from Endura.
Technology:Zipless Drop Seat™
Zipless Drop Seat is the zipper-free Drop Seat feature that makes it easier for women to take bathroom breaks without taking off their jacket or jersey. All you have to do is pull the stretchy fabric down at the back.
Women's 800 Series Conform EGM
The women's Conform EGM chamois from the 800 series is designed for a riding duration of four hours and more, and is specially adapted to the anatomy of female cyclists. It was developed with the help of physiotherapist Phil Burt. Here, Endura's CVP (Continuous Variable Profile) padding fuses with medical grade elastomer that effectively dissipates pressure to protect the most sensitive skin areas and underlying tissues, and also ensure superior comfort.
DWR stands for " Durable Water Repellent" and is a durable, water-repellent and environmentally-friendly coating without PFCs or other toxic substances.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x Endura Pro SL EGM Bibtight Women's Bib Tights
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00