- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Max Suspension Fork Spray by Finish Line - Improving fork performance
Over time, the suspension loses travel and feels stiff. Max Suspension Fork Spray from Finish Line quickly improves the performance of forks and shock absorbers. Use Max Spray to break in new forks or bring old ones back to life. Max reduces friction on dip tubes, protective rubbers and seals, and protects the surface of coated dip tubes.
- Max Suspension Spray
- improves the performance of the suspension fork
- made of carefully-selected polysiloxane and modern fluoropolymers
- combats static friction, maintains seals, O-rings and other rubber parts
- improves the gliding properties of the surface of any triple clamp, even coated ones
- fork operates with increased smoothness and less noise
- small impacts are absorbed immediately, reaction to large impacts is noticeably improved
- Signal Word:
Hazardous Components:Heptanes, branched, cyclic and linear
Hazard Warnings:H222: Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229: Pressurised container: may burst if heated.
H304: May be fatal if swallowed and/or enters airways.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H336: May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Safety Information:P102: Keep out of reach from children.
P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P211: Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
P251: Pressurised container - Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
P261: Avoid inhalation of aerosol.
P410+P412: Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
Manufacturer:Finish Line Technologies, Inc.
50 Wireless Blvd.
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel.: +1 (631) 666-7300
Fax: +1 (631) 666-7391
- Nominal Amount:
- 266 ml
- Packaging Type:
- spray bottle
- Manufacturer Number:
- 1 x Finish Line Max suspension fork spray