- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Defend Pro Water Shorts from Fox Head - For top performance even on wet days
Fox Head's Defend Pro Water shorts are high performance waterproof MTB shorts made from 3-ply stretch fabric, with fully sealed seams and DWR coating. This guarantees you reliable moisture protection even on long rides under the most adverse conditions. The reinforced waistband offers long-lasting comfort, freedom of movement and a non-slip fit, no matter how fast you race down the trails.
- All Mountain, Cross Country, Enduro
- regular fit
- 37.5 cm
- TruSeal™ weather protection with sealed seams and waterproof zippers
- 3-layer, waterproof stretch fabric
- ratchet closure for secure hold and quick adjustment, even on the go
- reinforced waistband for highest comfort
- plenty of space in the knee area to wear knee pads
- pockets with waterproof zipper
Materials:95 % polyester, 5 % elastane
DWR stands for " durable water repellent." This surface treatment is responsible for the fact that rain or liquids do not penetrate into the fabric, but simply roll off like a lotus flower.
The waterproof fabric prevents water from entering the garment, but retains its breathable and moisture-wicking properties. It withstands a water column of 10,000 mm and has a breathability of 30,000 g/m/24h.
- 1 x Fox Head Defend Pro Water shorts