Giro Deed Youth MTB Shoes
The Deed Youth MTB Shoes by Giro - For ambitious young bikers
The Deed Youth MTB shoes by Giro are suitable for biking with platform pedals and are still comfortable after many hours.
The optimised contact surface between shoes and pedals improves grip. A Mute Foam mid-layer provides comfort on bumpy sections, which helps to slow fatigue. A quick-drying microfibre lining keeps feet dry and creates a pleasant foot climate. For increased durability, the upper material is particularly abrasion-resistant.
- Kids, All Mountain, City & Touring
- Pedal System:
- platform pedals
- Closure System:
- MTB platform pedal shoes for young bikers
- optimised contact surface between sole and pedal
- non-slip, durable outsole
- Mute foam layer for more vibration damping
- quick-dry microfibre lining
- 3D moulded footbed
- abrasion-resistant upper
- Lining & Cover Sole:
The lacing system has a tab for the lace loops. This gives you maximum adaptability to your feet. And the laces cannot come undone while riding or get caught in branches.
Mute Foam is a nano-foam that bounces back slowly. The advantage in slow rebound is that you always stay connected to the pedal. But shocks and vibrations are compensated.
- wash with clear water or with a mild detergent and air dry
- hand wash - do not put in the washing machine
- do not use aggressive cleaning products and coarse brushes
- do not expose to excessive heat
- do not dry with a heater or a hairdryer, as it can damage the shoe
- If the inside of the shoes is wet, they can be stuffed with newspaper to dry. The paper absorbs the moisture and the shoe retains its shape. In most cases the shoe is dried overnight.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x pair Giro Deed Youth MTB Shoes
- black/36: 315 g (pro Schuh)
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00