- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
A new way of shifting: the Double Control Model L Brake/Shift Cable Splitter from Jtek Engineering
The Double Control Brake/Gear pull splitter allows you to combine two shifters. If you use a handlebar attachment, you can now shift gears as if you were using a special time trial bike, while you continue to use your shift lever on normal road handlebars.
The cable splitter works with Campagnolo and Shimano, but both gear levers must be of the same brand and have the same gear ratios.
One of the shift levers gets full control while the other remains on the highest gear. It is not recommended to operate both shift levers at the same time.
Jtek Engineering was founded in 2003 in the USA and is now based in Great Britain. It offers high quality and well thought-out products that can be used to solve compatibility problems in an elegant way.
- for mechanical Shimano and Campagnolo shift/brake systems
- the best of both worlds: switch to aero and drop bar position
- super light
- clean, delicate design
- for front and rear
Note from the manufacturer:
- The Double Control Brake/Gear Cable Splitter can also be used with V-Brakes and mechanical disc brakes if you need an extra lever on a time trial attachment.
- The Double Control Brake/Gear Cable Splitter can be used as brake cable splitter for V-brakes and mechanical disc brakes with longer cable travel.
- 1 x Jtek Engineering Double Control Model L Brake/Gear Cable Splitter
- gold-silver/universal: 16 g