- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- Road, Cyclocross, Gravel
- Air Circulation Vents:
- In-Mold™, EPS, MIPS
- Closure System:
- road bike helmet with MIPS safety system
- full wrap shell construction for extended durability
- Safe-T Upsilon adaptation system
- deeper helmet shell for increased protection zone
- generous ventilation via vents and internal air ducts
- integrated goggle mount
- reflective stickers on the back of the head
- pony tail recess
- hand-washable helmet pads
With the In-Mold construction, the robust polycarbonate outer shell is bonded to the impact-absorbing EPS inner shell in a single operation during the foaming process. This makes the helmet even more resistant - without additional weight. This production process also makes it possible to form much better ventilation systems and openings.
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is a unique technology that protects the brain during an angular impact. The principle of the natural low-friction layer of the brain is adapted in order to minimise the forces that occur.
Safe-T Upsilon is an adjustment system for helmets with a width-adjusting dial. A fully enclosing band, adjustable in height to three positions, prevents pressure points from forming. The neck support is padded with rubber and leaves enough room for a braid or pony tail.
- 1 x MET Estro MIPS helmet