- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Outer-Pocket S by ORTLIEB - Waterproof and removable
The ORTLIEB Outer-Pocket in size S with 2.1 litres can be attached to the outside of your touring bag as an additional, waterproof pocket. This gives you more storage space for your cycling trip and you have important equipment such as a first aid kit or spare inner tube at hand at all times. The reflector takes the place of the one that the bag covers up when you attach it. The holding rails are attached to the bag in a waterproof manner and the Outer Pocket is then simply clamped into place. A belt loop is provided for attaching it to a belt or other straps.
The pocket's design fits perfectly on panniers. For attaching the pocket to larger backpacks, ORTLIEB recommends the Outer-Pocket L.
- City & Touring
- Cordura fabric, PU coated (PS36C)
- Protection Rating:
- Dimensions (HxWxD):
- 20 cm x 12 cm x 7.5 cm
- 2.1 litres
- Load Capacity (max.):
- 1 kg
Note from the Manufacturer:To achieve the IP64 degree of protection (6 = dust-tight, 4 = splash-proof from all directions), the closure must be rolled up 3-4 times.
If the product is completely submerged, water can penetrate through the closure.
Not suitable for attaching to Back-Roller City, Sport-Roller City and Gravel-Pack bags.
- with a reflector
- practical roll closure for quick access
- ideal for attaching to touring bags
- pocket can be easily attached to and removed from the holding rails by means of a clamping mechanism
- can also be attached directly to belts or straps thanks to belt loops
- stable with interior reinforcement
- made in Germany
- 1 x ORTLIEB Outer-Pocket S
- 2 x ORTLIEB mounting rails
- 2 x ORTLIEB rail covers
- 4 x ORTLIEB bolts
- 1 x ORTLIEB bore tool
- 1 x ORTLIEB hole template
- black matte/2.1 litres: 105 g