- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.87 / 5.00
The ultimate elbow protection when riding: the Joint VPD System Elbow pad by POC
The Joint VPD System Elbow is a highly flexible 2-ply elbow protector which conforms with international shock absorption standards. The elbow protector features a highly efficient ventilation system and an outer fabric which is made with high-tenacity polyamide material for mountain biking as it wraps around a riders body shape when warm which gives great freedom of movement on a bike. To protect rider during a fall the VP>D technology then hardens on impact to help minimize injury.
Protection Zone: elbow
Construction: soft shell
Certification Number: EN 1621-1
- 3D-moulded perforated elbow pad for optimal heat and moisture control
- Kevlar reinforced stitching for a secure fit
- elastic and comfortable polyamide fibres on the inner elbow
- Crash Retention Strap (CRS) prevent the pad from slipping
VPD System: VPD System aims to give you full protection and compete freedom of movement. A combination of a shock absorbing inner layer together without layers in low friction and/or high abrasion resistance, all optimized for the specific use of each product.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 pair of POC Joint VPD System Elbow pads