ParkTool HBT-1 Brake Hose Cutter
- Shortening of hoses, machining of hydraulic hoses
- Tool Type:
- special tool
- aluminium, steel
- brake hose cutter for hydraulic hoses
- also suitable for pressing in barbed hose inserts
- hard anodised aluminium body for improved tool wear
- CNC machined
- stainless steel blade, replaceable
- replaceable pin tip
Instructions:Shortening hydraulic hoses:
1. Place the hose in the recess of the HBT-1 trigger.
2. Compress the lever until the blade almost comes into contact with the hose.
3. If necessary, slide the hose into the desired position.
4. Fully compress the trigger to cut the hose.
Hose barb installation:
1. Partially insert the hose barb into the end of the hose by hand.
2. With the barb end facing in, feed the hose through the clamp towards the push pin tip until the contact surface of the hose barb is completely flush with the end of the hose.
3. Tighten the clamp down firmly with the knob.
4. Compress the trigger until the shoulder of the hose barb is completely flush with the end of the hose.
5. Loosen the knob and remove the hose.
Note from the manufacturer:The HBT-1 is not suited for cutting steel braided hydraulic hoses.
- 1 x ParkTool HBT-1 brake hose cutter
- 2 x spare blades
Order Together:Optional Accessories:
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00