- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The NX Eagle PG-1230 cassette and an Eagle chain from SRAM for 12-speed deliver the optimal combination of performance and precision
This SRAM wear & tear set for 12-speed drivetrains consists of the NX Eagle PG-1230 cassette and, depending on the choice, a PC XX1 Eagle or PC GX Eagle chain.
The NX Eagle PG-1230 cassette is suited for hubs with Shimano freehub and offers a high bandwidth. Powerglide II technology enables effortless and precise gear changes thanks to its tooth design.
The PC XX1 or GX chain is made for Eagle 12-speed drivetrains and shines on your mountain bike with high durability and low wear of chainrings and sprockets. Flow Link™ technology features smooth, flat tabs for precise, buttery-smooth shifting and silent operation. Hollow pins also make the XX1 Eagle chain particularly light.
Guidelines for Replacing E-bike Components:Before you replace components on your e-bike, please read through the guidelines for component replacement for CE-marked E-bikes/pedelecs with pedal assistance.
- Cross Country, All Mountain, Enduro
Technical Information - Cassette:
- NX Eagle
- 11-13-15-17-19-22-25-28-32-36-42-50 T
- Sprocket Material:
- 1 / aluminium
- Freehub Compatibility:
- Shimano MTB
Technical Information - Chain:
- Number of Links:
- Closure Type:
- Pin Type:
- XX1: hollow (Hollow Pins), GX: solid
- no (chain), yes (master link)
- high bandwidth in combination with Shimano freehub
- stamped steel pinion with aluminium spider
- optimised gear steps
- inner and outer plates chrome-plated with PVD coating (XX1 rainbow only)
- inner plates chrome plated and outer plates nickel plated with PVD coating (only XX1 copper, XX1 gold, XX1 black)
- inner plates burnished and outer plates nickel-plated (GX only)
- Flow Link and Hard Chrome™ technologies for less wear
- colour matching Eagle components
- quiet and durable
- strong PowerLock master link
Colour Info:The colour designation consists of the colour of the cassette in the first place and series and colour of the chain in the second place.
- choice of XX1 rainbow (coloured), XX1 copper, XX1 gold, XX1 black, GX silver-black
A cassette technology developed for off-road riding. More reliable, more durable and more powerful - SRAM cassettes are optimised by their tooth profile and climbing aids for precise and smooth gear changes. That way you can climb every mountain effortlessly.
The ultra smooth inner plates of the chain are completely edge-free. This reduces friction on the cassette and chainring. The result: low-noise performance and longer component life. The chain design allows for a narrower profile. This way, the chain is much more torsion resistant. Due to their smooth outer flaps, the riveting is more uniform and the tensile strength is higher.
Chains with Hard Chrome have a four times higher (wear) resistance than other SRAM chains. This is due to the machining process for the inner links and rollers. The push-pin resistance and the overall resistance correspond to current SRAM chains. Chains with Hard Chrome last longer and are extremely stable.
SRAM have developed PowerLock as a tool-free, safe and consistent way to connect SRAM chains. Although the PowerLock master link does not require any special tools for assembly, each PowerLock can only be used once due to the narrow tolerance range of modern drivetrains.
- Cassette: 00.2418.086.000
- Chain: 00.2518.024.020 (XX1 gold), 00.2518.030.011 (GX Eagle silver-black)
- 1 x SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230 cassette
- 1 x SRAM PC XX1 Eagle chain or PC GX Eagle
- 1 x SRAM PowerLock master link