- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:
Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
Cassette Teeth (max.): 44 teeth
Compatibility: SRAM Road 12-speed
Derailleur Pulleys: 12 teeth
Outer Cage Material: aluminium
Inner Cage Material: aluminium
Other Materials: steel
- SRAM XPLR 12-speed cassette with 10-44 teeth
- SRAM Road 12-speed cassette with 10-36 teeth
- secure chain retaining even off-road when riding gravel (XPLR = Explore)
- electronic, wireless shifting
- large, durable X-Sync derailleur pulleys with steel bearings
- chain management with spring clutch
- easy personalisation with SRAM AXS
- intuitive eTap shifting logic
AXS is SRAM's electronic integration platform that combines electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows you to view battery status, change component behaviour, adjust controls, receive maintenance reminders and update firmware.
SRAM's eTap is a simple, unambiguous and intuitive shifting logic. With the shift lever on the right-hand side you move the rear derailleur inwards to a larger sprocket, with the shift lever on the right-hand side you move the derailleur outwards to a smaller sprocket. With the shift lever pressed down, you can directly shift several gears. Pressing both shift levers at the same time causes a derailleur movement in 2-speed shifting systems.
The X-Sync tooth design is characterised by long, rounded and slanted tooth edges with a narrow profile. Derailleur pulleys with X-Sync technology support the chain guide and remain unaffected by dust and mud.
- 1 x SRAM Rival XPLR eTap AXS 12-speed rear derailleur
- 1 x SRAM chain gap adjustment gauge
- SRAM battery for eTap / AXS
- black/middle: 327 g