- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
The Shimano assembly paste protects threads from damage
The Shimano assembly paste can be used for bolts and nuts, for crank threads and seatposts. It prevents damage and contact corrosion. Also creaking is prevented. Of course, the assembly paste, which is heat-resistant up to 1200° C, is well tolerated on both metal and rubber.
Designation: Shimano Anti Seize
Application: assembly paste
- for seatposts, crank threads, bolts and nuts
- prevents contact corrosion and damage to threads
- does not harm metal or rubber
- creaking noises are prevented
- the paste is heat resistant up to 1200° C
- 50 ml tube or 455 ml can with brush
CLP Regulation Label:
Signal Word: not applicable
H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P103 Read label before use.
P273 Avoid release to the environment.
P391 Collect spillage.
P501 Disposal of contents / container in accordance with local / regional / national / international regulations.
High Tech Campus 26
NL-5656 AG Eindhoven
Tel: +31 (0)34 1272264
Emergency Number: Shimano +31 (0)34 1272264
Nominal Amount: 50 ml
Packaging Type: tube
Manufacturer Part Number: ELBAS1B0050S
Nominal Amount: 455 ml
Packaging Type: brush can
Manufacturer Part Number: ELBAS1B0455S
- 1 x Shimano assembly paste
- incl. brush (only with 455 ml)