- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
Shimano Bike Grease - reduces friction, repels dirt
The Shimano Bike Grease can be used universally for hub, headset, bottom bracket and other bearings. It lubricates well and reduces friction, which benefits the service life of the components. At the same time it is water- and dirt-repellent and of course does not attack bearing seals. The Bike Grease belongs to steps 2 and 3 in the three-part system " Cleaning, Lubricating & Caring" by Shimano.
Designation: Shimano Grease
- second and third step in the three-part Shimano Clean, Lube & Care System
- universally applicable: for hubs, headsets, bottom brackets and other bearings
- for Road, MTB and E-bikes
- lubricates and reduces friction
- guarantees the optimum service life of the components
- repels water and dirt
- does not attack rubber seals
- 125 ml tube or 625 ml can
- grease gun also available
CLP Regulation Label:
Signal Word: Danger
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
H304 May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P280 Wear eye / face protection.
P301+P310 IF SWALLOWED: Call the POISON INFORMATION CENTER/doctor immediately.
P331 DO NOT induce vomiting.
P305+P351+P338 IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES: Rinse gently with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if possible. Continue flushing.
P337+P313 If eye irritation persists: Seek medical attention.
High Tech Campus 26
NL-5656 AG Eindhoven
Tel: +31 (0)34 1272264
Emergency Number: Shimano +31 (0)34 1272264
Nominal Amount: 125 ml
Packaging Type: tube
Manufacturer Part Number: ELBGR1B0125S
Nominal Amount: 625 ml
Packaging Type: tub
Manufacturer Part Number: ELBGR1B0625S
- 1 x Shimano bearing grease