Shimano SH-MW702 MTB Shoes with GORE-TEX® - Warm, dry feet for mountain biking in winter
The Shimano SH-MW702, or MW7 for short, are the perfect shoes for ambitious mountain biking in winter. They combine a waterproof GORE-TEX® lining for comfortably warm, dry feet with a particularly tall cuff that keeps water and dirt out. In addition, the inner sole has fleece, which has an insulating effect against the cold. The shoes are made of durable synthetic leather and feature a lightweight Shimano Ultread-XC rubber sole, which sets new standards in terms of grip and durability. With the help of the comfortable BOA L6C twist closure, they can be adjusted precisely, even when wearing gloves. A flat midsole stabilises and increases power transfer efficiency, to which the Shimano Dynalast shoe last technology also contributes significantly. Reflective elements have been fitted all around for riding in poor light conditions.
- Cross Country
- Pedal System:
- 2-bolt (SPD)
- Closure System:
- twist closure, hook & loop fastener
- Sole Stiffness:
- 7 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
Cleat Adjustment:To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- versatile, waterproof, grippy off-road shoe for the winter
- all-round protection thanks to tall cuff: keeps water out and feet dry
- waterproof GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort lining for dry feet in cold and wet weather
- fleece-lined insole for excellent insulation and heat retention
- lightweight Shimano Ultread-XC rubber outsole for durable grip, ideal for competition use
- flat midsole stabilises the foot, ensures maximum power transfer and efficiency
- BOA L6C twist closure (with rubberised hook-and-loop cover) opens wide for easy tightening, precise fine adjustment even with gloves on
- strong, durable imitation leather upper material
- Shimano Dynalast lasts
- reflective all-around for increased visibility
- ideal in combination with PD-M8100, PD-M8120 pedals
- other, textile
- Lining & Cover Sole:
Shimano's Dynalast technology is a shoe last design with less toe rise. It creates a smoother upward motion when pedalling, which is more energy efficient and therefore improves performance. Less power is lost and you tire less quickly.
Ultread XC is a rubber compound developed by Shimano for the outsoles found specifically on cross-country and cyclocross road shoes. It is lightweight, grippy and performs well in both dry and wet conditions. Outsoles with Ultread XC have specific textured areas that make it easier to clip into SPD pedals and provide traction when clipped out. Thanks to the abrasion resistance of the rubber compound, they are very robust and resist contact with roots or stones.
- 1 x pair Shimano SH-MW7 Winter MTB shoes (WH-MW702)
- black/42: 405 g (pro Schuh)
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00