- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Specialized Air Tool MTB Floor Pump - Correct pressure for wide tyres
The Air Tool MTB floor pump from Specialized provides large-volume mountain bike tyres with just the right amount of pressure. Thanks to the solid aluminium cylinder, even tubeless set-ups can be mounted properly. The oversize stanchion tube and the ergonomic handle with pressure relief valve provide more comfort when pumping. The clever SwitchHitter II automatic valve head for AV and SV valves and the easy-to-read pressure gauge also speak for themselves.
- high volume
- Pressure (max.):
- 5.2 bar (75 psi)*
- Valve Head:
- Schrader, Presta
* manufacturer information. Note that the pressure gauge is only rated up to 2.8 bars (40 psi).
- Air Volume:
- 508 cm³
- bottom, analogue
- ergonomic wing handle
- Cylinder Material:
- oversized stanchion tube (3" = 76 mm) for maximum comfort when inflating large tyres
- solid aluminium cylinder with a volume of 508 cm³: enough power for mounting tubeless tyres
- with pressure relief valve
- automatic SwitchHitter II technology
The SwitchHitter II valve head works with an internal rubber ring that automatically adapts to the shape of the valve, making it equally compatible with Presta/SV and Schrader/AV valves. To do this, place the valve head over the valve with the lever in a horizontal position (= open) and press it down quickly beyond the point of deflation until it clicks into place. If you now pull the lever and bring it into the vertical position, the mechanism closes, the built-in rubber ring is compressed and adapts to the respective valve. After the tyre has been inflated, the lever must be opened again and the valve head must be removed quickly.
- 1 x Specialized Air Tool MTB floor pump
- 1 x replacement rubber seal for the valve head