- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
This evolution of the popular Suntour SP8 can be moved up and down as well as back and forth. Thanks to a revised bearing of the parallelogram system and the use of high-quality stainless steel bushings, side play is minimised.
System: parallelogramm, coil spring
Length: 350 mm
Increased Height: 110 mm
Travel: 50 mm
Diameter: 27.2 mm, 30.9 mm, 31.6 mm
Spring: medium (for 70 - 95 kg), other spare springs are also available
Every 6 months or after 500 km the following points should be carried out:
1. Remove the seat post from your bike.
2. Loosen the adjusting bolt and pull out the spring.
3. Clean the seatpost inside and outside.
4. Lubricate the seat post inside and outside (use the suspension fork lubricant from SR Suntour. Lubricate the pressure roller. You should also oil the joints. SR SUNTOUR recommends the use of Brunox Deo suspension fork spray.. It helps to flush away impurities and lubricates the seat post joints.
- 1 x Suntour NCX SP12 suspension seatpost
Finger Guard for Suspension Seatposts