- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Feel the difference: with the P6 Carbon HiFlex Seatpost by Syntace
The Syntace P6 Carbon HiFlex seatpost delivers twice as much shock absorption in the direction of travel during fast impacts as before. Without losing chassis control, with better vibration damping and directional stability of the bike even in corner drifts and ruts. Compared to the previous Syntace P6 Carbon, a further noticeable increase in comfort as well as a slight bob-damping chassis stabilisation for bikes with rear suspension.
- All Mountain, Trail, Enduro
- 27.2 mm, 30.9 mm, 31.6 mm, 34.9 mm
- 400 mm, 480 mm
- 0 mm
- 2-bolt clamp
- Compatible Saddle Rails:
- 7 x 7 mm (standard), 7 x 9 mm (oval), 7 x 10 mm (oval)
- carbon, aluminium, titanium
- Weight Limit:
- 130 kg total weight
- Insertion Depth (min.):
- 90 mm (120 mm for Ø 34.9 mm)
Compatibility:High oval carbon seatposts with up to 11 mm are compatible with the P6 Carbon HiFlex seatpost. You just have to make sure that the bolts are still screwed into the nuts at least 6 turns (= 6 mm deep) when using the maximum angle adjustment range of the seatpost head. If this is not possible at one of the two adjustment screws, use the M6x35 titanium screw together with the Syntace half moon washer instead of the original M6x30 titanium screw.
- Continuous, statically perfect micro-adjustment: The 2-fold bolt-clamping is a precise angle adjustment option. With the P6, Syntace combines this principle with the best bolt accessibility and 30° swivel range.
- Super slim 30 mm clamp top on the top: the Syntace Extended Seat Adjustment offers massive adjustment travel back and forth. The further back the stopper limiting the adjustment travel is, the further you can push your saddle back.
- Extra-wide 52 mm support on the underside: the asymmetrically-extended Syntace saddle support, Extended Rail Support, provides a large support surface for the saddle rails. With this boom, which is pulled strongly backwards, you can also ride light titanium or carbon saddle rails off-road without them bending or breaking prematurely.
- carbon matt / 34.9 mm / 480 mm / SB 0 mm:
- carbon / 27.2 mm / 400 mm / SB 0 mm:
- carbon / 30.9 mm / 400 mm / SB 0 mm:
- carbon / 34.9 mm / 480 mm / SB 0 mm:
- carbon / 31.6 mm / 400 mm / SB 0 mm:
Manufacturer's note:The 34.9 mm versions do not have a HiFlex imprint, as these " flex" somewhat less than the smaller diameter seatposts due to their large diameter. However, Syntace still lets these versions use the name " HiFlex" , as the comfort is still significantly greater than with conventional seatposts.
- 1 x P6 Carbon HiFlex seatpost
- carbon/34.9 mm / 480 mm / SB 0 mm: 238 g