- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
Wera Bicycle Set 4 - for the workshop and on the go
The Wera Bicycle Set 4 is a compact tool set consisting of angle wrenches for bicycle applications and ideally suited for mobile use. The angle wrenches are made of easy-grip round material with a plastic coating. This allows you to work comfortably even at low temperatures and protects your fingers from cold metal. The required key is always quickly at hand thanks to the colour-coded size marking. For more universal use, hexagon socket and Torx screws are covered.
- for hex and Torx bolts
- hex socket wrench with Hex-Plus advantage for longer screw life
- coloured size marking " Take it easy"
- abrasion-resistant handle marking
- practical, lightweight folding pocket for easy carrying
Manufacturer Part Number:
The Wera Bicycle Set 4 includes:
- 2 x Wera 950 SPKL Multicolour angle keys (2 x 101 mm / 2.5 x 112 mm)
- 5 x Wera 950 SPKL HF Multicolour angle keys (3 x 123 mm / 4 x 137 mm / 5 x 154 mm / 6 x 172 mm / 8 x 195 mm)
- 1 x Wera 967 SXL Torx HF Multicolour angle key (TX 10 x 112 mm / TX 25 x 154 mm)
- 1 x Wera folding pouch