- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
All L-keys can be grabbed quickly thanks to the colour coding and also size identification. In addition, the wear-free material of the clip guarantees a secure hold of the angle spanners and easy removal at all times.
- hex bolts
- with holding function (not with 1.5 x 90, 2.0 x 101 and 2.5 x 112), BlackLaser surface, tubed
- Hex-Plus, hex spherical head on long handle with holding function (not with 1.5 x 90, 2.0 x 101 and 2.5 x 112)
- L-keys in two-component clip: secure fit of the L-key in the clip, no wear, easy removal.
- hex L-key with BlackLaser surface treatment (excellent surface protection, long service life, high corrosion protection)
- all L-keys can be grabbed quickly thanks to their colour coding and size identification
- Hex-Plus drive
- hexagonal ball head on long leg with holding function (not for size 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm and 2.5 mm)
Technology:Hex-Plus: Makes hexagon socket screws last longer.
Hexagon socket screws have the problem of being " rounded" quickly. The reason is the impact of the sharp edge of the tool on the inner surface of the screw head. The gradual wear process eventually leads to " round turning" . Wera Hex-Plus tools have larger contact surfaces in the screw head. The notch effect and thus the deformation of the screw are reduced. At the same time, up to 20 % higher torques can be transmitted.
The clamp of the hex bolt is ensured by a spring-loaded ball on the L-key. Particularly helpful in hard-to-reach work areas where you cannot use your second hand to hold the screw.
Contents:Wera 950 SL/9 SM HF Allen key set consisting of:
- 1 x Wera hex torque tool (1.5 x 90) without retention function
- 1 x Wera hex torque tool (2.0 x 101) without retention function
- 1 x Wera hex torque tool (3.0 x 123) without retention function
- 1 x Wera hex L-key (4.0 x 137)
- 1 x Wera hex L-key (5.0 x 154)
- 1 x Wera hex L-key (6.0 x 172)
- 1 x Wera hex L-key (8.0 x 195)
- 1 x Wera hex Torx tool (10.0 x 224)
- 1 x Wera clips