- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Screwdriver with ratchet function: the Kraftform Kompakt 60 RA by Wera
Wera compact tools enable the simultaneous use of the two screwdriving methods " hand" or " machine" , because it is often only decided on site how to screw. The handle / interchangeable blade system in compact design with different blade tips in the smallest space makes the user mobile and flexible. Screwdriver with bit holder and ratchet function is a safety tool in compact format and comes with folding pouch and 16 long bits (89mm).
- made for 1/4" bits as per DIN 3126-C 6.3 (ISO 1173)
- ratchet, fine-pitched teeth for small return angle, switchover ring (right, fixed, left), maximum torque up to 50 Nm; 1/4" drive with Rapidator technology, magnetic
- Kraftform with anti-roll, multi-component
- The handle/interchangeable blade system allows the required blade to be changed in a flash, thus enabling a wide range of applications.
- 44-piece fine toothing. High time-saving when screwing. Ergonomically operated direction change.
- iIn addition, the lockable central position makes it possible to carry out fine adjustments without having to change the tightening directions each time. Fixable centre position for fine adjustment.
- multi-component power moulded handle for fast and gentle work
- The hard materials used for the handle guarantee quick grip without the danger of the skin " sticking" to the handle. The circumferential hard zones with the largest diameter run like wheels in the hand.
- 16 tough bits in 89 mm length, especially suitable for hard screwdriving e.g. in sheet metal or metal, 2 each for Phillips Phillips, Phillips Pozidriv and flat head screws
- Rapidaptor technology with rapid-in, rapid-out, rapid-spin, chuck-all and single-hand function for lightning-fast bit changes
Technology:Kraftform: The shape that made the hand
The whole hand makes contact with the handle. The smooth, hard zones glide through the hand like wheels when gripping and enable particularly high working speeds.
The grippy, soft zones are optimal contact surfaces for the hand and enable high power transmission.
Rapidaptor: The compact functional wonder
Easy insertion and automatic locking of the bit.
Easy removal of the bit without additional tool. Even small dimensions can be changed without any problems. Free-running operating sleeve for guiding the machine screwdriver during screwing. Fits all ¼" bits according to DIN 3126 C 6.3 and E 6.3. One-handed operation.
The additional magnetic sleeve also holds long and heavy screws without any problems. Secure fit of the screw on the holder. No loss and time-consuming search for the screw. Also ideal for overhead work.
- 1 x Wera 816 RA Kompakt Kraftform handle w/ ratchet function
- 1 x Wera Rapidator bit holder
- 3 x Wera 851/4 Z PH bits for Phillips recess bolts (1 / 2 / 3 x 89 mm)
- 3 x Wera 855/4 Z PZ bits for Phillips Pozidriv bolts (1 / 2 / 3 x 89 mm)
- 5 x Wera 867/4 Z TORX® BO bits (T10 / T15 / T20 / T25 / T30 x 89 mm)
- 1 x Wera 800/4 Z bits for flat head bolts (1.0 x 5.5 x 89 mm)
- 4 x Wera 840/4 Z HEX-Plus bits for hex bolts ( 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 x 89mm)