Wera Screwdriver with Ratchet Function 816 RA
Without actuating the sleeve, the bit can be pushed into the drive. The lock is automatically activated as soon as the bit is placed in the screw, and the bit sits securely and wobble-free.
To change the bit, simply push the sleeve forward. The spring mechanism lifts the bit off the magnet and unlocks the tool. The bit can be removed quite easily. This is particularly helpful for effortless removal of even the smallest bit sizes without auxiliary tools.
- 1/4" x 142 mm
- bit holder
- 1/4" hexagon socket
- suitable for bits with 1/4" external hex drive according to DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 and Wera connection series 1 and 4
- ratchet screwdriver with Rapidaptor technology for lightning-fast bit changes
- ratchet with 44-piece fine gearing for low return angle
- with switching (right, fixed, left)
- maximum torque of up to 50 Nm
- multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwing
Technology:Kraftform - The shape that made the hand
The whole hand makes contact with the handle. The smooth, hard zones glide through the hand like wheels when gripping and enable particularly high working speeds.
The grippy, soft zones are optimal contact surfaces for the hand and enable high power transmission.
- 1 x Wera 816 RA ratchet screwdriver
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00