- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Clever carry system: the B-RAD mounts by Wolf Tooth Components
The Wolf Tooth B-RAD™ is an innovative, flexible system for attaching bottles and accessories on your bike. With the Double Bottle Adapter you can mount two bottle cages next to each other. This gives you easier access to your water bottles and they are no longer in your way when pedalling.
- aluminium (6061-T6) mounts, stainless steel (18-8) hardware
- every frame with at least one 2-hole bottle cage mount with a hole spacing of 64 mm
- holds loads of up to 1700 g
- B-RAD Base from Wolf Tooth required
- enables the installation of two bottle cages next to each other
- 3 - 4 Nm tightening torque
- Made in the USA
B-RAD stands for Bottle Relocation & Accessory Device, a system for attaching bottles and accessories to your bike. The basis is a series of slotted base brackets to be mounted on the bottle cage braze-ons. Various B-RAD accessory brackets can be attached to it. There are countless conceivable configurations that allow you to adapt the transport options of your bike to your needs.
- 2 x Wolf Tooth Components B-RAD Double Bottle Adapters
- 6 x bolts
- black/universal: 20 g (ohne Schrauben)