- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
- rear light (red)
- bolt spacing 50 / 80 mm
- Light Source:
- 2 x LED
- Power Source:
- dynamo hub, bottle dynamo
- Standing Light:
- yes (cannot be switched off)
- Street Use in Germany:
- yes, for bicycles (according to §67 StVZO)
- Check Number:
- ideal lateral light emission through a clear glass body
- patented lens system (LineTec® x 2) with high-power LED
- with a practical standing light function using capacitor technology
- with a large area reflector
- 50 to 80 mm bolt spacing
- StVZO approved
This innovation by busch+müller from the nineties has become the safety standard. The additional " plus" indicates that standing lights are integrated into the equipment. Neither batteries nor rechargeable batteries are required for the standing light. This is how it works: As soon as the bike is stationary, an LED standing light is supplied with power by a maintenance-free capacitor. The capacitor charged itself during the journey.
LineTec is a patented light system with a special lens effect. The punctual light from high-power LEDs is fanned out into a wide light strip which illuminates evenly. A rear light with LineTec light band emits a " spatial" light. Therefore other road users can estimate the distance much better and faster.
- 1 x busch+müller Toplight View Plus rear light