- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
Clean, safe, simple: the Tubeless Compact Service Kit from milKit
The Tubeless Compact Service Kit from milKit greatly simplifies maintenance for tubeless systems. The idea for this was born on a mountain bike tour across the USA, when a tubeless tyre became flat due to dried-out sealant. Unfortunately, it's a problem that many tubeless riders are all-too familiar with. The product development engineer and enthusiastic mountain biker Pius Kobler decided to find a solution, and thus developed the milKit system. With milKit, you can now check the fill level and condition of the sealant in just a few minutes and replace it if necessary without having to deflate or remove your tyre. It's that easy!
- Fast: Measure and refill the sealant without letting air out of the tyre.
- Clean: No clogged valves. A rubber flap prevents sealant from intruding.
- Simple: clean hands and easy to use.
- Reliable: milKit shows exactly how much sealing milk is in the tyre.
- Unscrew the valve heart from the milKit valve: air remains in the tyre
- Insert the milKit applicator through the valve into the tyre and measure the amount of sealant
- Check the quantity and quality of the sealant
- Dose out the required refill quantity in the same way
- Screw the valve heart back into the valve
- 1 x milKit measuring and refill syringe
- 2 x milKit tubeless valves
- 1 x milKit connecting tube
- 1 x milKit valve key
- 1 x milKit tool for valve core
- without Tyre Sealant
- not incl. rim tape