- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Cassette removal tool + chain whip by 3min19sec - A practical tool set
The cassette removal tool and the chain whip by 3min19sec are also available as a set. They will serve you well when working on cassettes. The cassette removal tool can be used to mount and remove Shimano HG (Hyperglide) cassette lockrings with internal teeth. It can also be used for compatible cassettes that have the same toothing on the lockring, e.g. SRAM, or for Center Lock brake rotors. The highlight is that a 12 mm adapter is supplied which makes the remover compatible with lockrings for thru-axle rear hubs with 12 mm axles. The 12 mm sleeve can easily be attached to the integrated 5 mm guide pin and is held in place by a magnet. So you only need one tool to work on bikes with quick releases or thru-axles. The removal tool is made of steel and is equipped with a plastic handle that is easy to grip and protects against slipping.
The chain whip helps you to remove the cassette from the freehub body. It serves as a counter when you loosen the lockring. Thanks to its comfortable handle, it is also suitable for longer use. The tool fits 7- to 12-speed cassettes from various manufacturers. It consists of heat-treated steel and is therefore very durable.
- removal & installation of cassettes & installation of Center Lock lockrings
- Tool Type:
- puller, chain whip
- Shimano HG and cassettes with the same toothing type, 12 mm rear hubs (thru-axle); 7-speed, 8-speed, 9-speed, 10-speed, 11-speed, 12-speed
- Handle Material:
- cassette remover has an integrated 5 mm guide pin and separate 12 mm sleeve for corresponding rear hubs
- chain whip has a comfortable handle for long use, is heat-treated, has a laser logo
- 1 x 3min19sec cassette removal tool
- 1 x 3min19sec chain whip
- 1 x 12 mm guide pin