Even safer: the MonTrailer MIPS helmet by ABUS
Increasingly demanding trails and better riding skills also demand more protection. The MonTrailer offers this increased need for protection. The EPS in combination with the three enclosing, outer shells made of polycarbonate and the ABUS ActiCage make the helmet safe and robust. In addition, MIPS can provide enhanced protection in the event of an oblique impact on the head. The transparent visor allows the wearer to have good all-round view without taking their eyes off the trail.
- All Mountain
- Air Circulation Vents:
- in-mould for durable connection of the outer shell with the shock absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- ponytail compatibility: helmet suitable for a plait
- good ventilation due to 5 air inlets and 7 air outlets connected by flow channels
- semi-enclosing plastic ring connected to the adjustment system for optimum stability and form-fit
- lower edge protection: additionally protects the helmet from external impact
A fine adjustment system with a non-slip turn dial for a custom fit.
Structural reinforcement integrated into the EPS to optimise stability.
Ensures safe positioning of the glasses and offers storage space when not in use.
- 54 - 58 cm = M
- 58 - 61 cm = L
- 1 x ABUS MonTrailer MIPS helmet
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00