- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
ASSOS Mille GTS Spring Fall C2 Vest - Not only for spring and autumn rides
The Mille GTS Spring Fall C2 is a windproof and water-repellent ASSOS vest for use on damp, cool days during spring and autumn while training on your road bike. Furthermore, it offers excellent performance against the wind on long descents in summer. The vest combines an insulating thermal membrane with a breathable elastic material.
- Special Fabrics:
- AIRBLOCK.888, VENTAMESH
- Temperature Range:
- 2/3 (spring / autumn)
- Product Line:
- Mille GT
- windproof and water-repellent shell vest for mid-body protection on cold, damp, windy days in spring and autumn
- also ideally suited for long, cool downhill rides in summer
- wind- and waterproof thermal membrane AIRBLOCK.888 on the front and sides
- back section made of elastic VENTAMESH textile promotes ventilation and air exchange
- regularFit for greater comfort on long rides
- reflective element (Reflective Elastic) on the back waistband to improve visibility
- Raw Cut Cuff: arm openings without hem for reduced volume and less friction, makes the vest easy to combine and fold
Materials:53 % polyamide, 34 % polyester, 13 % elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are designed to fit the body of a cyclist perfectly. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- black series:
- fluo yellow:
- 1 x ASSOS Mille GTS Spring Fall C2 vest