C-BEAR T47 Shimano Cyclocross Bottom Bracket
C-BEAR T47 Shimano Cyclocross Bottom Bracket - Ceramic bearings for off-road use
With the C-BEAR T47 Shimano cyclocross bottom bracket, nothing can happen to you even in adverse conditions and muddy terrain. It further benefits from sealed, extra-greased ceramic bearings. Use this bottom bracket if you want to install a 24 mm crank (no GXP) in a T47 frame with 68 mm shell width.
- Shell Width:
- 68 mm
- Axle Diameter:
- 24 mm
- Bottom Bracket Cup Material:
- Shimano Hollowtech II
- FSA MegaExo
- Race Face X-Type
- Rotor 3D, Agilis, REX 3
- Cyclocross version, designed for off-road riding and on dirty roads
- special grease and seals for use in mud and dirt
- CNC machined bearing cups
C-BEAR (Ceramic BEARings) Inner bearings are available with 2 different types of ceramic bearings. MTB/Cyclocross bottom brackets are designed for use in mud and on dusty roads. Special grease and seals make these bearings particularly suited for tough conditions.
High Quality Bearing Cups
C-BEAR bearing cups are made of CNC precision-machined aluminium. C-BEAR adopted an anti-plastic stance as early as 2011/2012, when plastic additives were just becoming the norm in bottom bracket manufacturing. Metal housings mean higher accuracy, lower tolerances and avoiding flex and deformation.
- 1 x C-BEAR T47 left bearing cup incl. ceramic bearings
- 1 x C-BEAR T47 right bearing cup incl. ceramic bearings
- 1 x C-BEAR bottom bracket sleeve
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00