- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- Potenza 11
- dual pivot side-pull brakes (Skeleton = dual pivot/dual pivot)
- brake bosses
- a special compound for short braking distance no matter the weather, less wear
- brake cable
- Vertical Adjust:
- 40-50 mm (from brake bolt to brake shoe mount)
Dual Pivot is Campagnolo's exclusive system that uses the double lever pivot to activate the brake arms. In other words, a certain force generated by the cyclist on the brake operating lever is translated into an increased braking effect caused precisely by this double lever pivot.
And the advantages of the Dual Pivot System? The double pivot point on the arms increases the efficiency of the brake and allows braking to be adjusted according to current need, so that braking manoeuvres are always safe and controlled.
The special brake rubber compound also increases braking performance on wet and dry roads without increased wear on the brake pads. The braking process is also much easier to modulate and is overall safer.
- 1 pair of Campagnolo Centaur Skeleton rim brakes (front & rear)
- 2 x pairs Campagnolo brake pads