- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
CeramicSpeed OSPW system for SRAM Rival AXS - more efficiency thanks to oversized pulleys
The CeramicSpeed OSPW derailleur pulleys system for SRAM Rival AXS rear derailleurs has oversized pulleys with ceramic bearings. It consists of a 15-tooth top sprocket, a 19-tooth bottom sprocket and a carbon polyamide cage. Due to the extremely low friction of the bearings, you increase the efficiency and service life of your drivetrain and save valuable energy.
For hazard warnings, safety and application information, please see CeramicSpeed Oil for Derailleur Pulleys.
- Cassette Teeth (max.):
- SRAM Rival AXS
- Derailleur Pulleys:
- 15 tooth (upper derailleur pulley), 19 tooth (lower derailleur pulley)
- Outer Cage Material:
- polyamide, carbon
- Inner Cage Material:
- polyamide, carbon
- Other Materials:
- oversize derailleur pulley system with ceramic bearings, offering unique durability and performance
- reduced friction and increased energy savings for a highly efficient drivetrain
- high-performance bearings with very hard, above-average supple and resilient ceramic balls made of grade-3 silicon nitride (best achievable grade for ceramic bearings)
- two spring tension options
- compatible with 10-36 12-speed cassettes
- handmade in Denmark
Technology:Ceramic Bearings by CeramicSpeed
CeramicSpeed ceramic balls are rounder, harder, smoother, lighter and more resilient than steel balls and ceramic balls from other manufacturers. CeramicSpeed ceramic bearings therefore last 3 to 5 times longer than other commercially available bearings. All CeramicSpeed bearings are manufactured by hand in Denmark under clean room conditions and are subject to a strict four-stage control procedure. Among other things, the size of the ceramic balls is checked down to the thousandth of a millimetre. Tests are then carried out in the laboratory or preferably by professionals in training and competition. CeramicSpeed bottom brackets guarantee you the lowest possible friction, optimised power transfer and maximum durability and also help you save watts and reach the finish line faster. It's not about seconds, it's about minutes!
The Oversized Pulley Wheel System (OSPW system) is a breakthrough innovation from CeramicSpeed, developed in collaboration with world-class triathletes. This unique system is known for 40 - 60% less friction compared to standard derailleur pulleys and allows power savings of at least 1.6 and up to 2.4 watts. The OSPW system features the unique CeramicSpeed bearing, aluminium derailleur pulleys and a polyamide-carbon cage, making it 3 to 5 times more durable than standard systems on the market.
Note from the manufacturer:Before transporting the bicycle in a travel bag, the rear derailleur should be completely disassembled, otherwise the OSPW system could be damaged.
- 1 x CeramicSpeed OSPW derailleur pulley system for SRAM Rival AXS
- 1 x CeramicSpeed oil, 15 ml dropper bottle
- 1 x assembly tool