- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.86 / 5.00
The perfect partner: the XM 1501 SPLINE ONE 25 wheelset by DT Swiss
The XM 1501 SPLINE® ONE 25 wheelset by DT Swiss with a width of 25 mm rides up gravel slopes just as easily as it masters steep trail descents. As an experienced biker you will find strong but light trail wheels here. With the Ratchet System® and DT Swiss wheel building quality, the XM 1501 SPLINE ONE 25 is your athletic partner when exploring the mountains.
Application: All Mountain, Cross Country, Enduro
Wheel Size: 29"
Tyre Type: clincher
Number of Spokes: 28
Brake Type: Center Lock disc
Wheel Standard: Boost
Tubeless System: Tubeless Ready
Technical Information - Rim:
Dimensions (ETRTO): 25-622
Inner Width: 25 mm
Outer Width: 30 mm
Depth: 20 mm
Valve Hole Diameter: Presta (6.5 mm)
Rim Material: aluminium
Technical Information - Front Hub:
Over Locknut Dimension: 15 x 110 mm thru-axle
Body Material: aluminium
Technical Information - Rear Hub:
Over Locknut Dimension: 12 x 148 mm thru-axle
Body Material: aluminium
Freehub Body: DT Swiss Ratchet System (36 t)
Technical Information - Lacing:
Front Lacing Pattern: 3-cross
Rear Lacing Pattern: 3-cross
Spoke Type: DT Competition / straight pull
Spoke Material: steel
Nipple Type: DT Pro Lock® / Squorx Pro Head
Nipple Material: aluminium
Weight Limit: 120 kg (system weight)
Air Pressure (max.): 5.5 bar
Recommended Tyre Width: 1.5 - 3.0"
- Waterslide adhesive type
- 25 mm internal width
- ASTM category 4: for off-road use up to a maximum speed of 40 km/h, jumps and drops up to a maximum height of 61 cm
These spokes have two different diameters. The spoke is partially butted by cold forging. As a result, the diameter is smaller and thus enables a reduction in weight while at the same time improving the strain values.
The screw-locking system injected into the nipples enables the construction of extremely durable wheels.
The patented freehub system with high-precision toothed ratchets guarantees maximum load capacity and reliability. Thanks to the No-Tool concept, the system is very easy and quick to maintain.
The SPLINE line is characterised by the new and light Straightpull hubs with the well-known DT Swiss technology, straight spokes and stable rims. The combination of reliable and ideally matched components makes every SPLINE wheel the perfect training and competition partner.
In order to achieve an ideal weight/stability ratio, many DT Swiss wheels use different forms of Straightpull spokes. Straightpull spokes do not need a spoke bend and thus eliminate a weak point. Nevertheless, they can be trued and replaced with standard tools.
Tubeless Ready rims are designed for use with tubeless kits and tyres. They allow a correct fit of the tubeless rim tape (use the appropriate model!) and the tubeless tyre.
The welding process produces the most precise, lightest and strongest rim joint. After welding, the joint is plastered to achieve a seamless transition.
- Rims: black w/ red, white and grey accents
- Hubs: black w/ red accents
- Spokes: black
- Nipples: silver
29" set (front 15x110 Boost + rear 12x148 Boost) Shimano:
- Freehub: Shimano MTB
- Gearing: 8-/9-/10-/11-speed
- Manufacturer Part Numbers: WXM1501BEIXS013598 (front) + WXM1501TEDBS013601 (rear)
- Conversion Options: To convert to SRAM XD, an XD freehub body is required. (included with the rear wheel)
29" set (front 15x110 Boost + rear 12x148 Boost) Shimano Micro Spline:
- Freehub: Shimano Micro Spline
- Gearing: 12-speed
- Manufacturer Part Numbers: WXM1501BEIXS013598 (front) + WXM1501TED2SA10170 (rear)
- 1 x DT Swiss XM 1501 SPLINE® ONE Boost wheelset (front and rear)
- 2 x DT Swiss MTB 32 mm tubeless valve
- 2 x DT Swiss 27 mm rim tape
- 2 x DT Swiss adapters to convert from Center Lock to 6-bolt
- 1 x DT Swiss 11-/12-speed SRAM XD conversion kit (Shimano rear only)
- matte black-anthracite/29" set (front 15x110 Boost + rear 12x148 Boost) Shimano Micro Spline: 1660 g (Satz)
- matte black-anthracite/29" set (front 15x110 Boost + rear 12x148 Boost) Shimano: 1660 g (Satz)