- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
The F100 Waterproofing Agent by Dr. Wack - extra strong protection against moisture and evaporative cooling
Dr. Wack's F100 Waterproofing Agent protects against water, oil and dirt with its long-lasting impregnation, without impairing the breathability of membranes. Anyone who unexpectedly comes into a rain shower will appreciate impregnated textiles and leather fabrics. With waterproof membrane clothing, the outer material is soaked with water. This results in unpleasant evaporative cooling, which cools the body down. The feeling of being wet is created and the breathability of the membrane is greatly reduced. With the F100 Waterproofing Agent you can prevent this problem.
Outdoor Purchase Tip 12/11
Alpine Allround Tip 10/18
Designation: F100 Waterproofing Agent
Application: care product
Application Area: all textile and leather fabrics
- extremely long-lasting
- suitable for all textile and leather fabrics
- the breathability of membranes (e.g. GoreTex®, Sympatex®) is maintained
- protects against fading due to UV radiation
- water, oil and dirt repellent
- sufficient for 7 - 8 m²
- clean with F100 functional detergent before impregnation (the detergent optimally prepares textiles to absorb the waterproofer)
- shake well before using
- spray in well-ventilated areas only and apply an even coating from a distance of approx. 20 cm on dry, clean fabric
- let dry away from sunlight
- the waterproofing can be enhanced after complete drying through heat application (i.e. hang out in the sun, hair dryer)
Manufacturer's Warning: Do not use in the sun or on heated surfaces. Please take note of the textile manufacturer's care instructions.
CLP Regulation Label:
Signal Word: Danger
Naphtha (petroleum), lightly hydro-treated
H222-H229 Extremely flammable aerosol. Container is under pressure: may burst when heated.
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
H411 Toxic to aquatic organisms, with long-term effects.
P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P211 Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
P251 Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
P260 Do not inhale aerosol.
P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
P410+P412 Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50 °C/122 °F.
P501 Disposal of contents/container in accordance with local / regional / national /
Dr.O.K.Wack Chemie GmbH, Bunsenstrasse 6, D - 85053 Ingolstadt
Product Safety Department: +49 (0)841 63523
Nominal Amount: 400 ml
Packaging Type: spray can
Manufacturer Part Number: 2870
- 1 x Dr. Wack F100 waterproofing spray (400 ml)