- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
For better safety on the road: the Varia™ UT 800 helmet lamp from Garmin
The powerful Varia UT 800 offers a high light output of 800 lumens and a low brightness loss over the entire battery life. With 5 different light modes, this helmet light delivers ideal performance for every time of day and situation. The lightweight Varia UT 800 boasts a sturdy metal housing in accordance with IPX7 standards. When paired with a compatible Garmin GPS device, the light intensity and illumination can be automatically adjusted to suit current light conditions and speed. Simply installed on your helmet, the Varia UT 800 affords you safe companionship throughout the night.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
- helmet light (white)
- Light Source:
- 1 x CREE LED
- 800 lumens
- Burn Time:
- 1.5 hours (Power), 3 hours (Standard), 6 hours (Eco), 6 hours (Night Blink), 25 hours (Day Blink)
- Power Source:
- battery (Li-ion), integrated
Technical Information - Light:
- Illumination Modes:
- Power (800 lumens), Standard (400 lumens), Eco (200 lumens), Night Blink (100-300 lumens), Day Blink (more than 700 lumens)
- Protection Rating:
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 96.6 x 33.5 x 29.7 mm
- 1000, 520, 820, Explore 1000, Explore 820
- 5, 5S, 5X, Chronos
- 735 XT, 935
- vivoactive HR
- visible from up to 1.6 kilometres distance in daylight hours
- helmet lamp with 800 lumen light output and low brightness loss over the entire battery life
- 5 different light modes for every time of day and situation
- intelligent control via ANT+ compatible Garmin products
- speed-dependent light intensity and illumination
Using Helmet LightsHelmet lights and head lamps are ideal for outdoor sports. Whether it's in traffic, on closed or private grounds or at sporting events, a helmet light is essential for the well-equipped rider.
However, helmet lights are not bicycle lights, in that they do not have StVZO approval and may not be mounted on the bicycle for lighting purposes. Its use as helmet light is not permitted on roads in Germany either.
You should therefore always use a StVZO-approved bicycle light, which is indicated by the number [K~~].
For use in other countries, please refer to local public safety authorities.
- 1 x Garmin Varia UT 800 helmet light
- 1 x Garmin charging cable
- 1 x Garmin helmet mount
- black/800 lumens: 130 g