- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- All Mountain, City & Touring
- 22 T
- Width of the teeth:
- 11 mm
- Tooth division:
- 11 mm
- Mounting web thickness:
- 2.35 mm
- 2.1 mm (assembly surface), 2.25 mm (centre line)
- Outer Diameter:
- 75.3 mm
- stainless steel
- Shimano HG standard freehub body with nine notches (Shimano MTB, Shimano Road)
- 6-bolt disc brake systems
- CDX: high-end version for high loads and best performance
- suitable for mud, sand, snow and ice as well as all roads
- middle guide groove (CenterTrack)
- high mileage
- robust stainless steel
- narrower attachment than standard version, therefore also suitable for very short freehubs
Technology:Gates Carbon Drive System
The main advantages of the Gates Carbon Drive system are cleanliness, smoothness and robustness. Urban commuters as well as mountain bikers, E-bike users or leisure riders benefit from the high mileage. Oil-stained or rusty chains are a thing of the past.
Clean: No lubricant means no accumulation of grease and dirt.
Smooth and silent operation: no metal-to-metal contact of the chains.
Light: The whole system weighs less than a standard bicycle chain.
No elongation: Belt does not need to be re-tensioned or replaced.
Self-cleaning: CenterTrack and MudPort profiles are specially designed to repel mud, dirt, snow or other contaminants.
Consistent efficiency: The drive boasts a long service life compared to that of a conventional chain, where efficiency is significantly reduced by wear or dirt.
Installing a Gates Carbon Drive Belt Drive requires a specially-made frame, therefore we strongly advise against using one to modify a conventional framework.
- 1 x Gates CDX 9-Spline Disc 6-bolt rear belt drive sprocket
- Strap Wrench for dismantling the belt drive sprocket