The Hebie 667 Abstellheld 40 rear kickstand for direct mounting on chainstays with KSA-40 mount has a plastic leg and an aluminium head, and scores with an extra-large standing surface. This makes it also suitable for heavier pedelecs.
Guidelines for Replacing E-bike Components:
Before you replace components on your e-bike, please read the guidelines
for component replacement for CE-marked e-bikes, pedelecs with pedal assistance.
- City, City & Touring
- KSA-40 device (= special mounting on the chainstay with 40 mm hole spacing)
- Aluminium (head), plastic (leg)
- 25 kg
- 26" - 28"
- special material mix and innovative optics
- internal spring, glass fibre reinforced plastic leg and light aluminium head
- weight optimised, yet super stable
- large standing surface
- even heavy pedelecs can be parked safely
- leg length adjustable without tools via the stand foot in 6 mm increments up to a maximum of 42 mm
- absolutely firm and stable connection with direct frame connection
- additionally supported under the chainstay
- universal for bikes with KSA-40 mounts
- 1 x Hebie 667 Abstellheld 40 rear kickstand
- 2 x stainless steel (Niro) bolts