Jagwire Basics Brake Cable for Shimano/SRAM Road - 100 Pack
The Jagwire Basics Road brake cables made of galvanised steel in a workshop box
Basics brake cables from Jagwire for road bike rim brakes from Shimano and SRAM are 1.6 mm thick and made of steel. The workshop box contains 100 pieces. The brake cables are galvanised, which makes them more resistant to corrosion.
- 1.6 mm
- 2000 mm
- Shimano/SRAM Road brakes
- suitable for all types of cable housings, lubricants and end caps
- low-cost replacement cables (100 pieces)
- galvanised (electroplated)
Technology:Level 1 - Basics
The Basics Level is the first of Jagwire's four Performance Levels. It stands for replacement components that have been reduced to the essentials and are therefore inexpensive, but always reliable.
- 100 x Jagwire Basics Galvanised Road brake cables
- universal/2000 mm: 20,2 g (pro Zug)
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00