- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Designation: Muc-Off Drivetrain Cleaner
- shake well before using
- spray evenly onto all drivetrain components such as chain, cassette, chainrings and derailleurs
- allow to work for 2 minutes and then remove dirt and oil with a dry brush or cloth
- rinse off all residues with clear water
- treat all parts with Bike Protect and Chain Lube to maintain your drivetrain components efficiently
CLP Regulation Label:
Signal Word: Danger
hydrocarbons, C11-C14, N-alkanes, isoalkanes, cyclics, <2% aromatics, butyl glycol, amides, C8-18 (even numbered) and C18-UNSATD, N, N-bis (hydroxyethyl)
EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
H302 Harmful if swallowed.
H304 May be fatal if swallowed and enters respiratory tract.
H312 Harmful in contact with skin
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H318 Causes serious eye damage.
H319 Causes severe eye irritation.
H332 Harmful if inhaled.
H411 Toxic to aquatic organisms, with long-term effects.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/eye protection.
P301 + P310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/first aid.
P302 + 352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap.
P331 DO NOT induce vomiting.
P305+351+338 IF IN CONTACT WITH EYES: Rinse gently with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if possible. Continue flushing.
P337+313 If eye irritation persists: Seek medical attention.
Unit 1, 1st Floor, Concept Office Park
+44 (0)1202 307790
Nominal Amount: 500 ml
Packaging Type: spray bottle
Factory Number: 295
- 1 x Muc-Off Drivetrain Cleaner