Big, affordable platform pedals: the Comp big OneUp Components
Class leading weight, size and grip. Designed from stealth rubber down. The OneUp Comp Pedal is based on the same confidence inspiring platform as the OneUp Alloy pedal, but at less than half the price. Utilizing smooth running DU and cartridge bearing technology offers serviceability and value.
To ensure maximum grip OneUp Components packed the platform with 10 removable steel pins per side.
Application: All Mountain, Enduro, Downhill
Type: platform pedals
Body Material: nylon composite
Axle Material: steel (CrMo)
Bearings: DU, cartridge
Height: 13.3 – 18.5 mm
Dimensions (Length x Width): 114 mm x 105 mm*
Number of Pins: 20
Pedal manufactures all measure their pedals differently. To make the comparison of pedals easier, we have measured them ourselves (see picture gallery above). This means, the dimensions listed here may differ from what the manufacturer provides.
- 40 rear loading threaded pins with nyloc nuts
- DU plus cartridge bearing axle system
- thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off obstacles
- wide platform design for increased stability
- contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
- pin to axle distance (PTA): 108 mm
- 1 pair of OneUp Components Comp platform pedals
-black / universal : 355 g